"NOT りんごジュース, APPLE ジュース!"

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ok... Screw it...

I wrote a whole page worth of post, and the stupid goddamn computer died on me, and blogger didn't even autosave one sentence of it.

I'm just too pissed off to write another entry. And before I smash my computer to pieces, I'm going to move away and hopefully calm down. Ugh.... If I knew more Japanese curses, it would cover this entire journal entry with IBM, firefox, and blogspot hate mail/flaming.

Maybe when I calm down, I will come back write a journal entry on something else. T_T

1 Comments:

At November 19, 2007 at 10:53 AM , Blogger yukki said...

ああ〜、ざんねんでしたね (T_T) わたしのコンピュータも、「しんだ」ことが何度もあります。

日本語のcursesは...まんがやアニメにありませんか???私は映画やドラマを見て、英語のcursesを知りましたよ (^^;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home